Thursday, October 9, 2008

I GOT ATTACKED!

After our discussion at school about the different anti-spyware and anti-virus software. I was curious and did a little study of my own. I clicked on one to research it. (it was called anti-virus system or something like that). I put a lot of stuff on my computer!!! I was able to run a scan with AVG and it found the virus. I also ran spybot and it found some spyware and Malware on there. I got rid of most of it but left the malware known as smithfraud. I did a search for it and there was an anti-smithfraud malware thing. I downloaded it and ran it. I cleared it right up qucikly. My computer runs great now.

If you do a scan and you find virus or spyware and it is not able to clean it up. Find anti-virus/spyware speciafically made for that. It works everytime!

No comments: