Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dr Watson32 debugger

Dr Watson is a debugger program that finds unhandled errors. It is really good when it comes to fixing System32 and other system files. But when it comes to movie, pictures, and other media it crashes or locks up your computer. I recently had this problem.
I have a folder with movies in it. On the thumbail it shows the beginging of the movie ( not in animation ) but when i would open the folder my computer would lock up. I tried taking the movies out of the folder. i tried a lot of different things. I finally found a solution.

GO to my computer
click on veiw and it will bring down a drop down list
then click the "LIST" make it a list because thumbnails shows the actual file
then go to tools at the top then click on folder options
then go to the view tab
then ther will be a button there that says "APPLY TO ALL FOLDERS" click that and it should apply that to all folder.
The debugger shouldnt pop up anymore.

No comments: